03 diciembre 2018

# Cut N' Crafty

Cute N' Crafty#15 con Polkadooldles


Hola a todos!
En Cute N' Crafty jugamos hoy con digis de Polkadoodles que es nuestro sponsor en esta quincena.
Hi there!
In Cute N 'Crafty we play today with digis from Polkadoodles that is our sponsor in this fortnight.

Escogí el digi "Snowman pom poms" que podéis encontrar en la tienda de Polkadoodles, AQUÍ.
I chose the digi "Snowman pom poms" that you can find in the Polkadoodles store, HERE.

Coloreé el digi con Copics, usando unos colores poco usuales para la época, pero me apetece cambiar.
Lo troquelé con un círculo de falso cosido y lo pegué sobre un gran copo de nieve. Añadí el mensaje estampado con Distress Dusty Concord y con los bordes distresados con una tijera.
I colored the digi with Copics, using some unusual colors for the time, but I want to change.
I punched it with a circle of false stitching and stuck it on a large snowflake. I added the message stamped with Distress Dusty Concord and with the borders distressed with scissors.


Para conocer todos los detalles de este reto, visita el blog de CUT N' CRAFTY pinchando en el nombre. El ganador conseguirá 3 digis de Polkadoodles. Allí podréis ver las inspiraciones de mis compañeras del equipo de diseño.
To know all the details of this challenge, visit the CUT N 'CRAFTY blog by clicking on the name. The winner will get 3 digis from Polkadoodles. You can see the inspirations cards of my teamies.

Gracias por la visita. ¡Nos vemos pronto!
Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!

2 comentarios:

  1. Awww...he's such a cute snowman! I really like the colours you used, Maria! It's a lovely frosty combination!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Es super Cuqui y muy linda con ese color lila que has usado. Un beso

    ResponderEliminar

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates