14 febrero 2019

# Art Journal # Mixed Media

Art Journal Amor y Amistad


Este año sigo estando animada para hacer mi propio Art Journal y disfruto viéndolo crecer.
En esta ocasión he preparado una página con el tema del amor como protagonista.
This year I am still encouraged to make my own Art Journal and I enjoy watching it.
On this occasion I have prepared a page with the theme of love as the protagonist.

Como siempre, doy gesso como base y luego aplico color con tintas dylusions en varios colores. Después de secar he estampado con Stazon marrón un sello de rejilla en el lateral.
Por otro lado,  he estampado un sello con texto sobre un papel de seda muy fino con Stazon negro. Después de recortarlo con la mano, lo he pegado en un lateral.
He usado una plantilla de estrellas ribeteadas con rotulador permanente blanco.
As always, after the gesso, I apply color with Dylysions ink in various colors. After drying, I stamped a grid seal on the side with brown Stazon.
On the other hand, I have stamped a stamp with text on a very fine tissue paper with black Stazon. After trimming it with my hand, I have stuck it on one side.
I used a template of stars edged with white permanent marker.

Emboso en caliente, con polvos morados, ese gran corazon con la palabra Love en distintos tipos de letras. El borde lo he hecho con un linner blanco.
I made hot embossing, with purple powder, in that big heart with the word Love in different types of letters. The edge I made with a white linner.

Sobre tela de saco pego la palabra Love de un sello de Cracklebox&SuzyStamps estampado sobre papel de seda con Stazon.
On burlap I stuck the word Love from a stamp of Cracklebox & SuzyStamps stamped on tissue paper with Stazon.

Y aquí está la página al completo.
And here is the full page.

Este es el moodboard propuesto por Splashy Mix Challenges para el mes de febrero. 
This is the moodboard proposed by Splashy Mix Challenges for the month of February.

Gracias por vuestra visita. Nos vemos pronto.
Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!

3 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful page. Thank you for participating our ongoing challenge.
    DT-Splashy Mix Challenges.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. your mixed media style is transforming day by day dear. your colour combos are great .Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you again

    Shylaa
    Owner @ Splashy Mix challenge
    Adhiraacreations
    Splashy Mix Challenge

    ResponderEliminar

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates