08 octubre 2018

# Graciellie Design

Graciellie Design: Stay Cozy and Winner


Esta semana se ha celebrado el National Coffee Day donde participa Graciellie Design
This week the National Coffee Day was celebrated where Graciellie Design participates.
Hoy traigo una tarjeta con otro de los sellos que se lanzaron con motivo de ese evento, así como los archivos de corte svg que Gracie diseñó para la ocasión. Se llaman "Stay Cozy" y "Coffee Lovers". Preparé tres tazas del set: en cartulina, papel de scrap y tela adhesiva. Estos dos últimos están recortados con la Silhouette Cameo. Con los tres hice la composición mezclando el corazón central de la taza.
Pegué una cinta de washitape con motivos de cocina en el lateral de mi tarjeta base y después añadí una cartulina blanca embosada. Sobre ella distribuí las tazas como se ve en la foto.
Today I bring a card with another of the stamps that were released for that event, as well as the svg cut files that Gracie designed for the occasion. They are called "Stay Cozy" and "Coffee Lovers". I prepared three cups of the set: on cardboard, scrap paper and adhesive fabric. These last two are trimmed with the Silhouette Cameo. With the three I made the composition mixing the central heart of the cup.
I stuck a washitape ribbon with kitchen motifs on the side of my base card and then I added a white, greasy cardboard. On it I distributed the cups as seen in the photo.

He coloreado ligeramente la taza con rotulador dorado en su borde y el asa, igual que el interior del "líquido" y las ramas de canela con Copics.
La bolsita de té está impresa sobre acetato especial para impresoras a la que apliqué foil iridiscente, pintando en rojo con los Copics el corazón que lleva.
El mensaje es parte del set de digistamp.
I have colored slightly the cup with a gold marker on its edge and the handle, as well as the inside of the "liquid" and the cinnamon sticks with Copics.
The tea bag is printed on special acetate for printers to which I applied iridescent foil, painting in red with the Copics the heart that it carries.
The message is part of the digistamp set.

Como veis es un set muy completo y muy versátil. Espero que os guste. Os dejo otra foto de la tarjeta.
As you can see it is a very complete and very versatile set. I hope you like it. I leave another photo of the card.

Ya tenéis los dos sets disponibles en la TIENDA ETSY de Graciellie Design.  Os recuerdo que todos los sellos de café están rebajados, sin necesidad de código alguno. 
You already have the two sets available in the ETSY STORE of Graciellie Design. I remind you that all coffee stamps are reduced, without any code.

         

**********
Y ahora llega el momento de anunciar a la ganadora de entre todas las que habéis dejado un comentario en mi blog. Os agradezco mucho vuestra visita y las bonitas palabras que habéis dedicado a mi tarjeta. Espero que ésta otra también os haya gustado. 
Os recuerdo que el digi que escogí
And now it's time to announce the WINNER among all those who have left a comment on my blog. I thank you very much for your visit and the beautiful words that you have dedicated to my card. I hope that this other one has also liked you.
I remind you that the digi that I chose

Y la ganadora es..... TACHÁN!!!!!:
And the winner is.....
CINDY HOLMES


¡Hasta pronto!
See you soon!

6 comentarios:

  1. Qué tarjeta tan hermosa María Pilar !! Me encantan esas tacitas, y los papeles son preciosos, super linda !!
    Te deseo una feliz tarde, besotesss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello there! I just found out that I am your winner! I am sooooo excited! Thank you so much! I am not sure where to go to give you my email? I will just give it to you here! My email is caholmes67@gmail.com Sincerely Cindy Holmes

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Congrats Cindy!!! Gracie Chavez or me will send your prize.
      Enjoy a lot with "Sweet Tea" digistamp.
      Thanks for participate in the National Coffee Day Blog Hop.xx

      Eliminar
  3. It's a really lovely card, Maria! Such wonderful texture in all the layers!

    ResponderEliminar

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates