20 julio 2018

# The Cutting Cafe

The Cutting Cafe: Christmas en julio


Nos hemos puesto en modo "Christmas en julio" en el equipo de THE CUTTING CAFE y he realizado dos tarjetas con el mismo archivo, "Christmas Fun Card". Lo veréis ahora. 
We have put ourselves in "Christmas in July" mode in the THE CUTTING CAFE team and I have made two cards with the same file, "Christmas Fun Card". You will see it now.

Realicé mi tarjeta usando papeles de Graphic45 y recorté una de las opciones que vienen en el set, la que lleva 3 bolas de navidad, e hice unos agujeros pequeños para anudar hilo dorado y una cuerda en tono ocre haciendo un lazo que sujetara el cascabel que puse en cada bola.. Debajo de esta portada que creé, pegué una cartulina dorada.
I made my card using Graphic45 papers and cut out one of the options that come on the set, which has 3 Christmas bulbs, and I made some small holes to tie golden thread and a rope in ocher tone making a bow to hold the jingle bell that I put in each bulb. Under this cover that I created, I stuck a golden card.

En el interior coloqué el sentimiento "Feliz Navidad" con sus bordes troquelados.
Inside I placed the feeling "Merry Christmas" with its edges punched.

Este es uno de los efectos que hace el papel dorado de las bolas. Otra visión dependiendo de cómo les dé la luz.
This is one of the effects that makes the golden paper of the bulbs. Another vision depending on how the light gives them.

---------------------------------------
Esta es la segunda tarjeta. Para ella utilicé un papel navideño que tiene un gran copo de navidad embosado. Y, sobre ella, pegué las bolas de navidad que me recortó el archivo para realizar la primera tarjeta.
This is the second card. For her I used a Christmas paper that has a large Christmas flake embossed. And, on top of it, I pasted the bulbs that I cut out the file to make the first card.

Aparte de pegar las bolas con cinta 3D, en la parte superior llegan unas hojas de acebo de tela con un eyelet amarillo sujetándolas.
Apart from sticking the bulbs with 3D tape, in the upper part there are some fabric holly leaves with a yellow eyelet holding them.


El sentimiento "La mejor época del año" está impreso en una cartulina y coloreado suavemente con brusho verde, colocándolo a lo largo de toda la tarjeta.
The sentiment is printed on a white card and colored gently with green brusho, placing it along the entire card.

No olvides pasarte por el BLOG de The Cutting Cafe y dejad un comentario, para ganar 3 archivos de toda la tienda. 
Don't forget to visit the BLOG of The Cutting Cafe and leave a comment. You can win 3 files of the whole store. 




¡Hasta pronto!
See you soon!

3 comentarios:

  1. Such pretty cards, Maria! I really like both versions. I love the foil and bells on the first one! The holly leaves and the bright yellow is very pretty on the second!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Like the cardstock used - beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates