30 mayo 2019

# Tarjetas # The Cutting Cafe

La edad es solo un número


Con la versión imprimible del archivo Paper Lace Templates de THE CUTTING CAFE he realizado dos tarjetas más.
With the printable version of the Paper Lace Templates file of THE CUTTING CAFE I have made two more cards.
En la primera imprimí la versión de letras en blanco y he coloreado, a modo de sopa de letras, el "Feliz Cumple" con lápices acuarelables Faber Castle. Usé la versión circular del mensaje.
En la siguiente coloqué el archivo de letra impreso sobre uno de los fondos que también vienen en el archivo. Y aquí usé otro de los mensajes del set traducido al castellano.
In the first I printed the version of white letters and I have colored, as a word search, the "Happy Birthday" letters with watercolor pencils Faber Castle. I used the circular version of the message.
In the following I placed the printed letter file on one of the backgrounds that also come in the file. And here I used another of the set messages translated into Spanish.

¡Gracias por vuestra visita!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comentario:

  1. They're both great, Maria! That paper lace is so fun - cut or printed!

    ResponderEliminar

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates