01 septiembre 2018

# Graciellie Design # Mixed Media

Graciellie Design: Obsessively Grateful


Hoy vengo con otra versión de "OBSESSIVELY GRATEFUL" de GRACIELLIE DESIGN  de este fin de verano y que encontraréis AQUÍ.  
Today I come with another version of "OBSESSIVELY GRATEFUL" by GRACIELLIE DESIGN of this end of summer and that you will find HERE.

Usé las hojas de este set para hacer el fondo de la tarjeta. Las había impreso sobre una cartulina que coloreé con acrílicas amarilla y naranja. Después de recortarlas, las coloqué por aquí y por allá pegándolas con gesso transparente y aprovechando para dar una capa más por encima de toda la composición.
Cuando aún estaba húmedo el gesso, eché unos pigmentos Virutas que me regaló mi querida Milagros (aquí os dejo el enlace a su blog). Enseguida reaccionaron y empezaron a activarse. Cuando estaban secos los primeros, eché más pigmento de otro color, para conseguir los tonos otoñales, y eché agua en spray para que se activaran. El resultado ya lo veis.
I used the sheets of this set to make the bottom of the card. I had printed them on a card that I colored with yellow and orange acrylics. After trimming them, I placed them here and there sticking them with transparent gesso and taking advantage to give one more layer over the entire composition.
When the gesso was still damp, I left some pigments that my dear Milagros gift me (here I leave the link to your blog). They immediately reacted and started to activate. When the first ones were dry, I added more pigment of another color, to achieve the autumnal tones, and I sprayed water to activate them. The result you already see.


Ya solamente me quedaba añadir el sentimiento que imprimí sobre cartulina blanca. Usé un troquel con forma para dos de los bordes y lo entinté con Distress Oxide dejando el centro casi blanco. Así conseguí un foco de luz.
I only had to add the sentiment I printed on white card. I used a shaped die for two of the edges and I inked it with Distress Oxide leaving the center almost white. That's how I got a light bulb.

Espero que os haya gustado.
Aquí tenéis la portada del set "OBSESSIVELY GRATEFUL" y el enlace directo al digi. 
I hope you like my card.
Here is the cover of the set "OBSESSIVELY GRATEFUL" and the direct link to the digistamp.

Gracias por vuestra visita y comentarios. ¡Hasta pronto!
Thank you for your visit and comments. See you soon!

2 comentarios:

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates