06 octubre 2017

# The Cutting Cafe

The Cutting Cafe - Halloween y el otoño


En este mes de octubre es costumbre ir preparando la fiesta de Halloween en los países que se celebran, aunque cada vez se va extendiendo más. Al menos, los caramelos son los reyes de la fiesta.
Del set Halloween and Fall Treat Cup Cards de The Cutting Cafe, yo he escogido Acorn Treat Cup Card. 
In this month of October it is a tradition to prepare the Halloween party in the countries that are celebrated, although it is becoming more and more widespread. At least, candy is the kings of the party.
From the set Halloween and Fall Treat Cup Cards from The Cutting Cafe, I have chosen Acorn Treat Cup Card.

Tengo que confesar que me costó realizar el compartimento para poner los frutos secos (en mi caso puse anacardos, que me encantan), pero una vez que vi el video de montaje que Regina añadió con la descripción de este archivo, todo me resultó de lo más fácil. Os invito a visitarlo.
I have to confess that it cost me to make the compartment to put the nuts (in my case I put cashew nuts, which I love), but once I saw the editing video that Regina added with the description of this file, everything came from what I easier. I invite you to visit it.

Espero que os haya gustado. Es una tarjeta muy original con su regalo incluido.
I hope you liked it. It is a very original card with your gift included.

¡Hasta muy pronto!
See you soon!

3 comentarios:

  1. hi maria....WOW WOW WOW....LOVE this acorn treat cup card...this is ADORBS

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Super duper cool - I love Cashews also - I think I will go get a handful! LOL - thanks for sharing this terrific treat cup card - yum yum give me some!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Muy bonito y si lo haces con papel navideño, puedes poner galletitas de jengibre

    ResponderEliminar

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates