26 septiembre 2020

# Halloween # Joy Clair

Joy Clair - Tarjeta de Halloween



Buenos días y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hoy traigo una tarjeta de Halloween con sellos de Joy Clair.
Good morning and welcome to my blog. Today I bring a Halloween card with stamps from Joy Clair.
Escogí el  Sweet Halloween Digital Set para esta tarjeta otoñal de Halloween, aunque tengo la costumbre de celebrar esta festividad.
Utilicé una cartulina marrón para esta tarjeta y le añadí una ancha banda de tela de saco de color naranja. Como el corte de la tarjeta es más estrecha en la parte superior, le añadí a la cara de abajo una cinta de washitape a rayas.
En el fondo también pegué una tela de araña troquelada debajo de la arpillera naranja.
I chose the Sweet Halloween Digital Set for this Fall and Halloween card, even though I have a habit of celebrating this holiday.
To create the card, I used a brown cardstock and orange burlap, perfect texture and colors for the season. Additionally,  I added a spider web die cut and a strip of washi tape to the top layer. Then, I printed the cute cupcakes and colored them with Copics markers.  To create more interest on my card, I cut out the word BOO with scissors to can outline each letter.

Una vez que tuve los digis preparados, pegué todo con Crafty Foam Tape White sobre la arpillera.
El toque final lo dan algunos Pheasant Feathers Enamel Dots en diferentes tamaños alrededor de los digis.
Once I had these digis ready, I glued them on top of the burlap with Crafty Foam Tape WhiteThe final touch was adding some Pheasant Feathers Enamel Dots around the digis.

Esto es todo por hoy y espero que os haya gustado esta sencilla y simpática tarjeta.
Well, this is my inspiration for today with this easy card. You can take a look at the Joy Clair Designs Shop today to know all the products! For more inspiration, check us out on social media:
Muchas gracias por pasarte por aquí. Os deseo un muy feliz fin de semana.
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy weekend!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates