31 julio 2020

# Blog Hop # Joy Clair

Joy Clair - God Guides

Estoy muy contenta de anunciaros que voy a formar parte del equipo de embajadoras de Joy Clair. Y comienzo haciéndolo con este set que se llama God Guides.
I am very happy to announce that I am going to be part of the Joy Clair's Brand Ambassador. And I start doing it with this set called God Guides.
Sobre una cartulina blanca pegué otra de un verde azulado. Por otro lado, embosé una cartulina blanca y troquelé un óvalo en el centro. Pegué con cinta 3D de doble cara el embosado y así conseguí darle profundidad al mensaje.
On a white cardboard I glued another one of a teal color. On the other hand, I embossed a white cardboard and use an oval die cut in the center. I pasted the embossed cardstock with 3D foam tape to give the message a depth effect.

Coloreé con rotuladores copics dos ramos de flores que vienen en el set en tonos azules verdosos y los pegué bordeando el óvalo. 
Para completar mi diseño, pegué unas lentejuelas del mismo color.
I colored with copics markers two bouquets of flowers that come in the set in greenish-blue tones and glued them around the oval.
To complete my design, I glued sequins of the same color.


Ahora es el momento de visitar los blogs de diseñadores y, como siempre, tendrás la oportunidad de ganar con nosotros. Todo lo que tienes que hacer es dejar un comentario en cada blog respondiendo a esta pregunta:
¿QUÉ PRODUCTO DE ESTE LANZAMIENTO ES TU FAVORITO?
Tienes hasta el domingo 2 de agosto a las 11:59 pm EST para publicar tu comentario y poder ganar una de las dos tarjetas de regalo de 15$ de Joy Clair Designs, válido para sellos y conjuntos digitales. Solo un comentario por persona, por favor. Dos ganadores seleccionados al azar serán anunciados en Joy Clair Designs Blog el 12 de agosto. 
¡Gracias por unirse a Joy Clair Designs August New Release Blog Hops y mucha suerte con el concurso!
Now is time to hop visiting the designers blogs and as usual, you will have the opportunity to win with us! All you have to do to enter to win is to leave a comment answering the question below:
You have until Sunday, August 2nd at 11:59 pm EST to post a comment and be to eligible to win one of the two $15.00 gift cards from Joy Clair Designs  valid for stamps and Digital Sets. Only one comment per person please. Two randomly selected winners will be announced on Joy Clair Designs Blog on August 12th. 
Thank you for joining Joy Clair Designs August New Release Blog Hops and best of luck with the contest!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

10 comentarios:

  1. Stunning card! This is my favorite set of the release. Have a good day!
    Hugs, Joy

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the colors you used in this card. is so beautiful, My favorite set is Mandala Love. Hugs.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your card is lovely. Love the colors. I have two favorites and this is one of them.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautiful card with pretty colors and textures! Love the embossed layer and the flowers! My favorite from this release is the Make a Wish set!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Such a pretty floral card, love the dry embossed BG.
    Make a wish is my favourite product.

    ResponderEliminar

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates