05 julio 2020

# Crackerbox&SuzyStamps # Tarjetas

Crackerbox&SuzyStamps: hay un lindo gatito

Estreno mi participación de julio en Crackerbox&SuzyStamps con este lindo gatito.
I open my July participation in Crackerbox & SuzyStamps with this cute kitty.

Sabéis que me encanta usar diferentes materiales en mis tarjetas y esta vez he elegido el cartón corrugado sobre cartulina verde.
En otra cartulina blanca estampé este dulce gatito Kitty Fun con tinta negra Memento para colorearlo con rotuladores Copic y, al mismo tiempo, el mensaje Everthing You Mean con Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio.
I love using different materials on my cards and I have chosen corrugated cardboard on green cardboard this time.
On another white card I stamped this sweet Kitty Fun stamp with black Memento ink to color it with copic markers and, at the same time, the sentiment Everthing You Mean with Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio.

Una vez que lo tuve todo listo, anudé la cartulina con un trozo de baker twine verde y la pegué sobre el cartón corrugado agregando algunas lentejuelas verdes a juego con los colores del mensaje y la cartulina que puse de base.
Once this was prepared, I knotted it with a piece of green baker twine and glued it onto the corrugated cardboard adding some green sequins to match the colors of the sentiment and the cardboard.


Aquí te dejo las categorías de sellos que estarán de oferta en Crackerbox&SuzyStamps en julio.
Have you seen the different categories that are on sale during July at Crackerbox&SuzyStampsHere is

Muchas gracias por la visita y por tu comentario.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

******************
Sellos utilizados / Supplies used


6 comentarios:

  1. Veo un lindo gatito!
    Y una tarjeta preciosa

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Amparo. Me alegro que te guste. Ese gatito me encanta también. Besos

      Eliminar
  2. Me again! Love your card!!!! Waiting on my kitty stamp to arrive. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot, Janis. I will sure play again in your Challenge!

      Eliminar

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates