25 enero 2019

# Agenda # The Cutting Cafe

The Cutting Cafe - Mi agenda 2019 (segunda parte)


En la presentación "en sociedad" de mi agenda 2019, hoy le toca el turno a los meses de mayo, junio, julio, agosto y septiembre.
Igual que los anteriores, están decorados con archivos imprimibles de THE CUTTING CAFE, aparte del archivo de corte que corresponde al nombre del mes. También he usado washi tape para la decoración.
Continuing with the presentation of my planner 2019, today it is the turn of the months of May, June, July, August and September.
Like the previous ones, they are decorated with printable files of THE CUTTING CAFE, apart from the cut file corresponding to the name of the month. I have also used washi tape for decoration.






Espero que os guste. Os agradezco los comentarios y vuestra visita.
I hope you like it. I appreciate the comments and your visit.



1 comentario:

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates