20 abril 2018

# The Cutting Cafe

The Cutting Cafe: Beautiful Rose


Nuevo trabajo en THE CUTTING CAFE con una shaped card a nuestra elección. Yo escogí esta monada que se llama "Beautiful Rose".
New creation in THE CUTTING CAFE with a shaped card of our choice. I chose this cute girl named "Beautiful Rose".
Después de recortar el archivo, lo pegué sobre una cartulina blanca y la adapté a la forma del jarrón. La rosa la coloreé con Copics y la introduce en una ranura que hice en la parte superior de la shaped card. Por último anudé el pensamiento que elegí, troquelado en forma de tag, con cinta de bramante.
After cutting the file, I stuck it on a white card and adapted it to the shape of the vase. I colored the rose with Copics and inserted it into a slot I made on top of the shaped card. Finally I knotted the thought I chose, stamped in the form of a tag, with twine tape.


Por otra parte, en este set hay imágenes de rosas en varios tamaños. Cuando visitéis la tienda de THE CUTTING CAFE, veréis todas las opciones que hay.
Por este motivo, me apeteció imprimir una de las rosas con foil sobre acetato para impresora y luego la pegué bajo un papel acuarelado que tenía reservado.
La base de la tarjeta está bordeada con washitape y el conjunto de la rosa con falso pespunte realizado con rotulador y pegado fuera de los límites de la base.
On the other hand, in this set there are images of roses in various sizes. When you visit the store of THE CUTTING CAFE, you will see all the options there are.
For this reason, I wanted to print one of the roses with foil on acetate for printer and then I pasted it under a watercolor paper that I had reserved.
The base of the card is bordered with washitape and the set of the rose with false stitching made with marker and stuck outside the limits of the base.



¿Qué os han parecido estas rosas?
What do you think?

No olvidéis visitar el BLOG de The Cutting Cafe y dejar un comentario para poder ganar 3 archivos de toda la tienda. También podéis ver los trabajos de mis compañeras del equipo, que siempre me dan muchas ideas. 
Do not forget to visit the BLOG of The Cutting Cafe and leave a comment to win 3 files of the entire store. You can also see the works of my teammates, who always give me many ideas.




¡Hasta pronto!
See you soon!

7 comentarios:

  1. what beautiful cards Maria...i love them so....I am going to miss you...thank you for all that you have done for the cafe...hugs

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Maria you are the flower woman for sure with these beautiful creations! TFS

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Preciosas rosas y perfectas también para Sant Jordi

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Las dos tarjetas son preciosas, pero la rosa en el jarrón me ha enamorado. Un beso

    ResponderEliminar

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates