08 marzo 2021

# Joy Clair # Mixed Media

Tarjeta con tag


¡Bienvenidos y feliz semana para todos!
Hoy os presento mi tarjeta con el moodboard de marzo para Splashymix Challenge y puedes visitar a nuestro sponsor para este mes: https://www.craftgully.com/

Welcome and happy week to everybody! I'm sharing with you my card with March moodboard for Splashymix Challenge and you can visit our sponsor for this month:  https://www.craftgully.com/


El fondo es un papel decorado con flores hecho a mano por mi. Se puede ver debajo de la mariposa  de Joy Clair. Arranqué una cartulina de papel de acuarela y me quedé con el borde unido a la espiral de la encuadernación para decorar los laterales de la tarjeta.
Por otro lado decoré un tag con una técnica que ya utilicé en otros trabajos. Sobre una capa de Moodpodge esparcí polvos Brushos de distintos colores y los arrastré con la ayuda de la paleta. Dejé secar.
Recorté con la Silhouette Cameo una de las maripsas de los sellos digitales Just Butterflies de Joy Clair sobre cartulina blanca White Smooth Card Stock y lo coloreé con mis rotuladores Copics. 

The background is a paper decorated with flowers handmade by me. It can be seen under Joy Clair's butterfly. I ripped a card stock out of watercolor paper and kept the edge attached to the spiral of the binding to decorate the sides of the card.
On the other hand, I decorated a tag with a technique that I already used in other works. On a layer of Moodpodge I spread Brushos powders of different colors and dragged them with the help of the palette. Let it dry.
With the Silhouette Cameo I cut out one of the butterflies from Joy ClairJust Butterflies digital stamps on White Smooth Card Stock and colored it with my Copics markers.

Para crea la tarjeta, pegué el tag al papel decorado después de anudarle una cinta verde transparente. A continuación pegué el mensaje y la mariposa utilizando Crafty Foam Tape White.
Me pareció que le faltaba algo a la composición y puse unas gotas marrones de Liquid Pearl, pero no me convenció y le pegué unas lentejuelas. Ahora sí que me gustó el resultado.

To create the card, I glued the tag to the decorated paper after tying a transparent green ribbon to it. Next I pasted the message and the butterfly using Crafty Foam Tape White.
It seemed to me that something was missing from the composition and I put a few brown drops of Liquid Pearl, but it did not convince me and I glued some sequins. Now I really liked the result.

Gracias por la visita. Te invito a participar en este reto que tiene interesantes premios del sponsor. Tienes toda la información aquí: SPLASHYMIX CHALLENGE.
Thanks for the visit. I invite you to participate in this challenge that has interesting prizes from the sponsor. You have all the information here: SPLASHYMIX CHALLENGE.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates