19 enero 2018

# Scrapbooking # The Cutting Cafe

Tag para un regalo


Un detallito rápido y sencillo para acompañar un regalo de cumpleaños, el de mi sobrina que ya hizo anteayer 17 añazos. Me sirve de decoración y de tarjeta de felicitación que escribí por detrás.
A quick and simple detail to accompany a birthday gift, my niece who turned 17 on 17th. It serves as decoration and greeting card that I wrote from behind.

El papel del fondo viene el archivo "It's New Year Time" y la letra M es del archivo "Alphabetic-Window-Card-Tops", ambos de los últimos Cyber Monday de The Cutting Cafe y que podéis encontrar AQUÍ. La letra solo tiene glossy para que resaltara sobre el papel decorado.
The paper of the fund comes the file "It's New Year Time" and the letter M is from the file "Alphabetic-Window-Card-Tops", both of the last Cyber Monday of The Cutting Cafe and that you can find HERE. The letter only has glossy to highlight on the decorated paper.

Espero que le guste y que os dé una idea.
I hope she like it and that I give you an idea.

¡Hasta pronto!
See you soon!

2 comentarios:

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates