15 diciembre 2017

# Graciellie Design

Graciellie Design: Gingle Bell

Vamos avanzando en el mes de diciembre, acercándonos a la Navidad y en esta ocasión he preparado una tarjeta diferente con los sellos y papeles de Navidad de Graciellie Design. No recuerdo el nombre, pero para mí es una tarjeta-sobre.
We are moving forward in the month of December, approaching Christmas and this time I have prepared a different card with stamps and Christmas papers from Graciellie Design. I do not remember the name, but for me it's a card-envelope.


Después de formar mi tarjeta con dos de los papeles del set Holiday Traditions, aproveché las puntillas blancas que venían con las cintas de Really Reasonable Ribbons para decorar la parte exterior de la tarjeta.
After forming my card with two of the Holiday Traditions set papers, I took advantage of the white lace that came with the Really Reasonable Ribbons to decorate the outside of the card.

Empecé a preparar mis cascabeles que tienen varias capas en cartulina y papel vegetal. Ambos elementos están coloreados con Copics y fui intercalándolos (también recorté una de las campanillas para que me quedara sobre la otra) para tener varias capas. Por encima de todo, van dos capas del lazo con las hojas de acebo. Y también las pegué todas con cinta de doble cara para que tuvieran más volumen.
I started preparing my jingle bells that have several layers on cardboard and vegetable paper. Both elements are colored with Copics and I interspersed them (I also cut one of the bells so that I stayed on top of the other) to have several layers. Above all, there are two layers of the bow with holly leaves. And I also pasted them all with double-sided tape so they had more volume.

En el interior va el mensaje impreso en papel vegetal y pegado sobre un trozo de papel del set sobre cartulina blanca que entinté de rojo.
Inside the message is printed on vegetable paper and pasted on a piece of paper from the set on white cardboard that I inked red.

Así queda la tarjeta abierta.
This is how the card is open.


Y con este mismo estilo, utilizando el set Chery Christmas, realicé esta tarjeta para un grupo de facebook donde participo.
And with this same style, using the Chery Christmas set, I made this card for a facebook group where I participate.



Te invito a visitar el blog de Graciellie para conocer su trabajo y el de mi compañera Milagros, que nos ha puesto un tutorial muy interesante de cómo ha hecho su tarjeta.
I invite you to visit the blog of Graciellie to know his work and that of my teamie Milagros, who has given us a very interesting tutorial on how he has made his card.

Aquí tenéis la portada de los sets que estoy utilizando estos dos últimos meses.
Here you have the cover of the sets that I am using these last months.



De nuevo te invito a darte una vuelta por la tienda de Graciellie Design para conocer todos los productos que estamos presentando estos últimos meses del año. Además conoceréis la ganadora del blog hop del día 1.
Again I invite you to take a tour of the store of Graciellie Design to know all the products that we are showing these last months of the year. You will also know the winner of the blog hop on day 1.

¡Hasta pronto!
See you soon!

2 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful cards, Maria! The bells are my favorite, and I really like all the pretty papers!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. These are gorgeous Maria :) I am a new follower and loving your creations after having a browse through your blog!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates